How to Download your Digital Copy to a PC from a DVD
- Any Anti-Virus software you may have installed on your computer will have to be temporarily disabled.
- On Windows click on the arrow in the bottom right of the task bar. Right-Click on the Anti-Virus Software icon and choose the option to disable (see fig. 1 & 2). This will vary depending on the software used.
- Insert disc. Depending on the software installed and the system setup a DVD Player window may automatically open.
- This is not the Digital Copy and should be closed.
- To access the Digital Copy go to ‘My Computer’.
- Right click on the DVD and select Open to view files on disc.
- Double click on DigitalCopy.exe to run the digital copy. (fig. 3)
- When a ‘4 Digital Copy’ window appears (fig. 4), click ‘Copy to Device/PC’.
- If this is your first time accessing the Digital Copy you will see a screen asking you to enter your unique redemption code (fig. 5), printed inside your Triple Play packaging. Once you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions click ‘Next’.
- If you have previously accessed the Digital Copy, but not completed the process you may get a screen asking you if you want to continue or cancel the pending copy (fig. 6). Click ‘Copy Now’ to proceed.
- You will now be asked to create a new account or enter your login details.
- If you are a new user you will be asked to create a new account (fig. 7). Once your details have been entered click ‘Next’ (fig. 8).
- The next stage is installing the Flux Player. This process will vary depending on your operating system. The Flux Player should automatically download. If it doesn’t, click install.
- On Windows XP you will see a pop-up asking you if you want to download the Flux Player installer (fig. 9). Click ‘Run’. You may then be presented with a dialogue box asking if you want to run this software (fig. 10). Click ‘Run’ to proceed.
- On Windows Vista & Windows 7 you will see a dialogue box asking ‘do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?’. Click ‘Yes’ (fig. 11).
- The Flux Player installation process should now begin (fig. 12 & 13).
- Click ‘Finish’ to continue (fig. 14).
- Once the installation has completed the process should continue automatically. If it does not, then click ‘Next’ (fig. 15).
- The Flux Player should now open and ask you to choose a target device to transfer your Digital Copy to.
For portable devices:
- Please make sure you have downloaded the free Flux Player from your App Store.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB and follow the on-screen instructions to turn transfers on.
- Select the top option in the Target Selection window (fig. 16) and click ‘OK’.
- The transfer will now start (fig. 17). The export time will vary depending on the speed of the system and your device.
- Once completed click ‘OK’ (fig. 18).
- Select the second option in the Target Selection window (fig. 19) and click ‘OK’.
- You will now be asked where you want to save the movie. The default location is your ‘My Videos’ folder.
- The transfer will now start (fig. 20). The export time will vary depending on the speed of the system.
- An information window will be displayed (fig. 21), giving you the option to play the film or close the Flux Player.
For Media Players:
- Connect your device to your PC
- Select the second option in the Target Selection window (fig. 22) and click ‘OK’.
- Follow the instructions for your specific device.
This file can now be played as many times as you like, but cannot be copied to any other devices.
If you encounter problems at any of these stages please consult the FAQ on http://www.4digitalcopy.com/support